Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This Is Not A Dress Rehearsal

Dan sudah tentu bukan juga seperti citer 27 Dresses itu.

But these are a few dresses that I'm letting go sebab rasa tak cukup emogothic™ kalo pakai dress-dress neh.

Dulu bajet ayu, sopan, girly gitu.
Tu pasal beli banyak dress.
Tapi laki tuh tinggalkan gak WAH SEMPAT EMO.

Ha ha.

Tapi sekarang takde lah dressing emo bagai, it's just that Along sudah malas kekdahnye.
Hee~

So I'll be happy selling it to you lovely girls who are definitely will look nicer wearing it than I do!
(AYAT AMEK HATI HABES HE HE)


Okeh, okeh moving on!




Size : Probably suits well on XS & S
Material : Cool cotton
Condition : Used
Brand : Comma
Bought Price : RM45
Emo Price : RM15
Status : Available RSVP for Sold to Falling Star





Pic taken from Getgorgeous :)

Size : As stated in the image :)
Material : T-shirt cotton cool
Condition : Used
Brand : -
Bought Price : RM59.90
Emo Price : RM20
Status : AvailableSold To Rahayu


Size : Suits well on M, L
Material : Jersey kind
Condition : Worn once, 3/4 sleeves, comes with a matching sash.
Brand : -
Bought Price : RM80
Emo Price : RM25
Status : Available Sold to Mama Dania


Hit the compose email button, dears!
Thanks!


"Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I was six & my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on Barbie.."
-Anonymous