Monday, October 18, 2010

Dresses & Tops

Here's a few of my all time favorite dresses to let go. Sedih gila kot nak let go, each have their own memories. But I can't wear them anymore (nanti orang cop Along sokmo umur 20 tahun -_-") and to let them just rot in the closet is a totally no-no. Sayang. Nak bagi 'Aliya, lambat lagi dak kecik tu nak besar. So yeah, this could be someone's treasure after this. *hiba*



Light pink and off white dress - RM 20 including postage.

Another similar dress but different color -- I couldn't find my picture wearing it.

RM20 including postage



Green cotton (t-shirt material) dress - RM 20 including postage.

Pucci motive dress, suitable for S-XS size. RM 25 including postage.

 Worn twice, langsung takde gambar wearing it.
RM 15 including postage.

Paling favorite dress ever! RM 25 including postage.

picture source : Victoria Secret

Dont ask me how I TER-beli internationally (with the help from a friend), masa tuh tengah gila cardigans.
One cardi/sexywrap that can be worn into 6 different ways -- tempting, no? So far I tried 3 ways, but could only find a full picture of me wearing it one way.

Mine is in Tempting Teal Heather. Price bought was RM250 -_-"
Letting go at RM150 including postage (price negotiable)



Long Stripey Top RM 20 including postage.

Full length of the top. 
(Abaikan orang lain dalam gambar.)

Peacock print (front and back) - RM 18 including postage.
Sold to Farah -- Thanks!


Ada yang berkenan?
Email me at zunairazul@gmail.com please!